If you want to get the most out of your Smart HDTV, then you have to take advantages of using HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) cable. With HDMI cable you can enjoy clear, vibrant video from your PS 3, Xbox 360, Blu-ray player, satellite dish, or other HDMI device on the big-screen HDTV at your home entertainment room. One of the most popular HDMI cables in the market today is the AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable, which supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K and Audio Return.
This AmazonBasics HDMI cable will be a perfect choice for those who really like 3D gaming and 3D home-theater applications since it delivers sound and picture quality that is truer to the original.
With this high speed HDMI cable you can share an Internet connection among multiple devices so there is no requirement for separate Ethernet cables. Whenever you use it to connect a Blu-ray player to your big-screen HDTV, there is no need for red, white, yellow cable connector anymore.
You may find that your TV doesn’t come with an extra HDMI port. Can you still take advantages of this kind HDMI cable? Of course you can. As long as your TV is an HDTV it may have a DVI port. All you have to do is to buy an HDMI to DVI adapter.
- HDMI A Male to A Male Cable
- Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K video and Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connects Blu-ray players, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, computers and other HDMI-enabled devices to TVs, displays, A/V receivers and more
- Enables users to share an Internet connection among multiple gadgets without the need for a separate Ethernet cable
- Length: 6.5 feet (2 meters)
- Crystal clear picture
- Support Ethernet over HDMI
- Work JUST LIKE the higher priced cables
- Superb quality, unbeatable price
- Stiff and rather thick cord
All in all, the AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable can be your best companion when it comes to get the most out of your HDTV, Blu-ray player, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, and also computers.